$$,$$$ (Annual, monthly and quarterly payment options)
The Small + Medium Enterprise Accelerator Program was designed for businesses wanting to enhance their current lead generation process. Our team consists of experienced lead gen and social media marketers as well as seasoned sales professionals. We are experts at designing winning processes that bring in a steady flow leads for your business.
There are two phases included in this package:
Social Media Management – which focuses on brand building and growing your community of loyal followers who become ambassadors of your brand and of course consumers of your product/service.
Sales Enablement – focuses on lead generation and a custom sales process is developed which aligns with your strategic imperatives.
Here’s what’s included in the SME Accelerator Program.
Social Media Management:
- Social Media Kit (incl. social media branding and templates)
- Strategic Monthly Plan – Driven by your target audience – we’ll create integrated marketing strategies that meet your goals, speak to your audience, and align with your brand.
- Complete content creation/curation – We’ll choose the images, edit them as needed, and create the captions. All content is reviewed and approved by you prior to posting.
- Audience Engagement – Likes, comments, shares, follows, etc. This is the number one most important step to growing your social followings consistently.
- Bio/profile optimization – That will best attract your target audience with the goal of getting them to follow, like, and connect.
- Strategic hashtag research (Instagram) – Each month, we’ll have hashtag groups set to use for the posts and grow your organic reach.
- Paid Social Ads (optional add-on) – for maximum reach and to target your ideal customers – we recommend using paid ads to boost your reach and put you in front of your ideal audience.
Our team has in-depth experience with lead generation marketing. We are trained on both paid and free marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Mailchimp). As such, we experience designing email marketing campaigns that generate a steady flow of qualified leads. Our team is also trained on Salesforce and how to leverage and integrate this CRM into your email marketing strategy.
As the leads start to roll in, your sales team may need sales collateral such as professional PowerPoint presentation design, 1 pager sales sheets, and even proposal templates – this is why we provide you with 8 hours of graphic design services per month to use as you wish.
Any integrated marketing campaign wouldn’t be complete without a proper follow-up strategy. We partner with a local Omni – Channel Support Firm with over 1000 seats locally and internationally. Their in-office and remote agents become your brand ambassadors and are included in the implementation process to ensure they are trained and ready to meaningfully follow-up with your potential customers.
*Optional Add-On – If you’re interested in experiential marketing to promote your event or businesses in an innovative way – we can put together a truly unique experience for your target audience!
Contact us today to learn more about the SME Accelerator Program!