Last modified: November 18, 2020
• How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the Personal Information of our customers and website users (“you”).
• Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://kkgtadesign.com/ (our “Website”).
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We will only use your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the Personal Information that we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes.
• on this Website;
• in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
• through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
• when you purchase any of our services;
• any promotional or marketing activities and contests conducted by Us.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
• Personal Information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, username or other similar identifier, billing and account information, and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“Personal Information”).
• Promotional Information, Certain offerings of the Website are optional and so you are not required to enter them or to give us your data in connection with them. Where you do consent to take advantage of our offerings and services, we will use your data to (as applicable) send you newsletters and other communications that are tailored based on information we have about you, or to operate and manage the survey, contest or similar offering in connection with our legitimate interest in promoting our business and the Website. We provide an opportunity for any user to unsubscribe from any promotional materials or other communications we send to you, and to opt-out of contact for marketing purposes on an ongoing basis by accessing our Website, using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Information that is not Personal Information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
• Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
• Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Financial Information. To help users of our Products and Services set up a payment account and pay fees, we may collect financial information, including debit card or credit card number, and other payment information, as applicable. We use Financial Information in order to operate the Website and the Services that we provide and to ensure that you are billed for the Services you choose to receive from us. We do this as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing our Website and Services and to fulfil our contracts with users.
3. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
• Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
• User contributions. At times, we may facilitate a section on our website or dedicate a page for a group or forum where users may interact and contribute to the website. In such instances, you may at your sole discretion provide information for us to publish or display on sections of our Website or to transmit to other Website users or third parties.
• Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources, for example, our various business and commercial partners from time to time. Specifically, we use Thinktific to provide our Services and course offerings to entrepreneurs and other users who wish to take advantage of such services, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions https://kkgtadesign.com/terms-and-conditions/ .
5. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website;
• Your search queries on the Website; and
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain Privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
6. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). To learn more or to opt-out of tailored advertising please visit Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada Opt-Out Tool for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and may include Personal Information and we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways, that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
• recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your Privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Corporation, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You can opt-out of several third party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool created by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada or an opt-out tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative. You can also access these websites to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop websites from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
WE DO NOT CONTROL THESE THIRD PARTIES’ TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES OR HOW THEY ARE USED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER TARGETED CONTENT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE RESPONSIBLE PROVIDER DIRECTLY. For more information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
8. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To provide you with notices about your account;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements;
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it from time to time;
• To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on our Website;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• To analyze the Website usage as necessary for our legitimate interest in improving the Website to grow our business;
• To contact you and deliver (via email, push notifications or otherwise) information, administrative notices, marketing notifications, offers and communications relevant to your use of Site, contests, newsletter updates, services we may provide from time to time, with your consent when required under applicable law, as necessary for our legitimate interests in proper communication and engagement with you and in promoting our business;
• For internal market research for our legitimate interest in improving the Website, Products and Services to grow our business;
• For troubleshooting problems for our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which you and other users can receive the Products and Services they opt to use;
• To assist you in the resolution of complaints and disputes, as necessary for our legitimate interests in facilitating service to all users;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the unsubscribe mechanism by accessing our Website, using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
• Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/stop-ads
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/615366948510230
10. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• in accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of THE KIMKEITH’S assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by KIMKEITH about our customers and users is among the assets transferred;
• to advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We do not disclose data about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers target a specific audience. We may make use of the Personal Information we have collected from you to enable us to display our advertisers’ advertisement to that target audience.
• to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
• with your consent;
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of KIM KEITH DESIGN AND MARKETING, our users, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
11. TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer Personal Information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the Personal Information with the same standards set out in this Policy.
We may process, store, and transfer your Personal Information in and to a foreign country, with different Privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its Privacy and security standards adhere to this Policy and applicable Canadian Privacy legislation.
User’s Personal Information may be stored in data centers located in the United States of America. By submitting your Personal Information or engaging with the Website, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing in foreign jurisdiction.
12. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by accessing our Website, using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
• Promotional Offers from the Corporation. If you have opted in to receive certain emails from us but no longer wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Corporation to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by accessing our Website, using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by accessing our Website, using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
• We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of several third party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool created by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada an opt-out tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative. You can also access these websites to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop websites from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
13. DATA SECURITY
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We store all information you provide to us behind firewalls on our secure servers. Your information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, which any Website visitor can view.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any Privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
14. DATA RETENTION
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
15. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the Personal Information that we hold about you.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your Personal Information you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the Personal Information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the Personal Information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your Personal Information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your Personal Information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We will provide access to your Personal Information, subject to exceptions set out in applicable Privacy legislation. Examples of such exceptions include:
• Information protected by solicitor-client privilege.
• Information that is part of a formal dispute resolution process.
• Information that is about another individual that would reveal their Personal Information or confidential commercial information.
• Information that is prohibitively expensive to provide.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact Kim Keith by clicking on our direct contact page and filling out a contact form or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
16. EU USER
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) please note that we may need to collect and process the types of Personal Information listed above in order to provide the Services to you or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may use the Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including those listed above.
If you have an account on this Website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you would like to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you; (ii) as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject; (iii) as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard of applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations). You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region.
If you wish to inquire about your Privacy rights in relation to KIM KEITH DESIGN AND MARKETING, please email us at email@example.com.
17. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your Personal Information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
62 Radford Drive
Brampton ON L6V 2Y9